- The job is outdoors, and in all weather conditions. Consideration is taken for extreme weather conditions.
- This in an entry level position with the Maintenance Division and typically starts at minimum wage.
- The job will also include miscellaneous work as requested by the hiring manager, & may include: Operating a forklift, running a weed eater, lawn mower, sweeping the shop and various hands on help on a variety of projects and use of hand tools.
- The person in this position must be reliable, able to work with little supervision, punctual and have a good attention to detail and able to follow directions.
- The person must be physically capable of being on their feet for 8 hrs a day and able to lift up to 50#, possibly repeatedly.
Shifts are typically an 8 hour day 5 days a week, and includes one day on the weekend (Usually Saturdays)APPLY NOW