The Traffic Control Plan is pretty well established as follows:
- Peninger Road will be closed from the Family Fun Center to Upton Road.
- Upton Road from 10th Street to Wilson Road will be one-way traffic northbound only. The southbound lane will be used for pedestrians only.
- There will be “No Parking – Tow Away” zones on Wilson Road, Upton Road, Old Upton Road, Boes Road, Teresa Way, Raymond Way, East Pine Street and Hamrick Road.
- Speed limit reduction to 35 mph on Wilson Road and Upton Road.
- Speed limit reduction to 25 mph on Upton Road from Peninger Road to Wilson Road.
Generally speaking, anything around the Expo especially at I-5 Exit 33 will be congested and have traffic patterns moving slower.