It has come to our attention that the majority of recent injuries are in some way directly related to the loading or unloading procedures and process.
- Shoulder strains from throwing wrappers or straps
- Ankle, back or knee injuries while walking around the truck to load or unload.
- Fall preparing to untarp a load.
- 3 points of contact when climbing up or down, and in or out of the cab
- Ankle supportive footwear
- Stretch and Flex to warm up your muscles before throwing straps or wrappers
9 out of 10 workers comp claims are in these categories, be thoughtful and pay attention.