Paper Work

By August 17, 2020Blog Posts

Thank you to about 85% of you who turn in your paper work as we have asked you. To the other 15% please, once again we have even put a picture of how they should look right above the drop off slot.

I know this sounds like no big deal. But with as many of daily time sheets we go through a day, it really does make a huge difference if we can just put them in order and do our jobs rather then taking the time to take of 5 paper clips and unfolding them.

We need all papers wrapped up in them and folded in half with writing on the outside or placed behind your daily sheet with ONE paper clip on it. It really does save us time.

Leave a Reply