While reviewing the CDL DMV manual given by the state to pass the general knowledge test, I came across some information that I think may benefit everyone since we have had to speak with our drivers about aggressive driving habits.
– First and foremost, make every attempt to get out of their way.
– Put your pride in the back seat (or aside). Do not challenge them by speeding up or attempting to hold-your-own in your travel lane.
– Avoid eye Contact
– Ignore gestures and refuse to react to them.
– Report aggressive drivers to the appropriate authorities by providing a vehicle description, license number, location and, if possible, direction of travel.
– If an aggressive driver is involved in a crash farther down the road, stop a safe distance from the crash scene, wait for the police to arrive, and report the driving behavior that you witnessed.
– Lastly, kill them with kindness, or nice them to death.